sábado, noviembre 12, 2005

have you ever done anything about it?

Este diálogo me pareció al mismo tiempo, bonito y naïve. Un poco cliché también. Pero me gustó.


Man 1: This rating scale of yours?... zero to six and staff?... what that exactly means?

Man 2: Zero being exclusively heterosexual and... six being exclusively homosexual… A great many people line up in the middle

Man 1: What makes you think that’s true?

Man 2: Common sense… about a third of heterosexual stories have homosexual acts, and vice-versa.

Man 1: right… I guess I’m about a “three”, ah?

Man 2: Based on your sexual history, I’d say that’s… right.

Man 1: What about you?

Man 2: I suppose I’ve been a “one” or “two”… most of my life, even though it’s taken a long time to… recognize it.

Man 1: And now?

Man 2: Probably… “three”

Man 1: Have you ever done anything about it?

Man 2: …

Man 1: Would you like to?


And they kiss each other.


saludos.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lautaro said...

bonito diálogo. así que estás entre Federico García Lorca y Paul Eluard. bueno saberlo.
bear hug,

domingo, noviembre 13, 2005 3:11:00 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

Counters
Web Site Counter